As Hope Channel celebrates ten years of television ministry, we reminisce over some milestones, in awe of the many miracles we have experienced:
- Approximately 2.5 million baptisms have resulted from events broadcast on Hope Channel
- We had no regular live programs when we began. Now approximately 100 hours of programs are broadcast live every week across the network.
- Staff around the world has grown from 75 to about 700 and many volunteers.
- We started with five satellites and little local distribution; now we are on 14 satellites, on 16 footprints, from which hundreds of cable networks and local television stations redistribute Hope Channel
- We began with less than 3000 hours of shows; now we have over 65,000
- Channels increased from 2 in 2003 to 23 in 2013
Hope Channel is blessed to be able to span the earth in many languages and cultures and offer God’s good news for a better life today and for eternity.