Special Go Healthy for Good Episodes on Forgiveness
On Thursday, April 17, 2014 Go Healthy for Good will feature Dr Everett Worthington, a forgiveness expert. He will be talking about how he had to put into practice what he taught and researched when mother was brutally murdered in her home.
On Friday and Sunday, April 18 and 20, Dr Darold Bigger, a pastor, clinical social worker and marriage and family therapist will talk about how his wife and he emerged out of the brutal murder of their daughter as stronger and more resilient individuals. You don’t want to miss this deeply spiritual and highly introspective episode where Dr. Bigger explores the depths of human feelings, the lengthy and painful process of forgiving, and the choices he faced when exposed to tragedy and anger.
Both the experiences of these men will give you a glimpse of the forgiveness God offers us through Jesus. Intertwined in the sad experiences of life are constant reminders of Christ’s death on our behalf and the effects of that event in our lives today.
Other air times of these special episodes:
- Thursday, April 17, 7:00 p. ET
- Friday, April 18, 4:00 pm ET
- Sunday, April 20, 9:00 am ET
- Sunday, April 20, 1:00 pm ET
- Sunday, April 20, 7:00 pm ET
Cross Connection: People at the Cross
Oleg and Sergio take a look at three unexpected, unorthodox groups found at the scene of the Cross:
1. The Marginalized (women, outsiders, foreigners)
2. Men of Power (Nicodemus, Joseph of Arimathea, The Centurion)
3. Sinners (the crucified thieves).
In this special episode, Oleg and Sergio will explore these unusual groups of people and what they reveal about the empowering nature of the Cross and how it can changes lives today.
- Saturday, April 19, 3:00 pm ET
- Saturday, April 19, 7:30 pm ET
- Sunday, April 20, 9:00 pm ET, and PT