Trouble with Hope Channel on Roku? We’ll try to help!
Here are a couple of things that will help solve the most common problems. Let’s get started!
First, let’s make sure you’re using the official Hope Channel app.
This is what the official app icon looks like. Simply select this icon, and you should be able to watch Hope Channel.
If you don’t have this app on your Roku home screen, install the Hope Channel app by visiting the Roku “Channel Store”.
Next, let’s update your Roku
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku remote
- Go down to “Settings”, and press OK on your Roku remote
- Then, go all the way down to “System update” and press OK on your Roku remote
- Finally, press OK one more time to “Check now”
Your Roku box will quickly check to see whether there are any software updates from Roku or Hope Channel. If there is an update available, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Still having trouble?
- Find your Roku
- Take a look at the back of it, and pull out the cable with round end on it
- Make sure the power light goes off, wait for about ten seconds, then plug it back in
Still not working? Please let us know!
Would you let us know exactly what’s happening? If there is a problem, we definitely want to know about it, so that we can fix it!