Dr. Ann Hamel

Ann Hamel graduated in 1979 with a BS in elementary education from Southern Adventist University. She received an MA in community counseling from Andrews University in 1994, which she quickly followed with a PhD in counseling psychology in 1997. She went on to receive a DMin in formational counseling from the Ashland Theological Seminary in 2007.

She currently practices psychology and provides mental health care for missionaries. She is a psychologist with the General Conference International Service Employee Support Team for 80 percent of her time and a psychologist with University Medical Specialties in Berrien Springs for the other 20 percent of her time.